Pianist & Artist
“I aim to inspire, motivate and to bless, not to impress” – Winston Siljeur
Winston Siljeur hails from the small town of Robertson in Breede Valley District, Western Cape, South Africa. From an early age, he was surrounded by music, mainly owing to his father being a preacher and leader in church. Most of Winston’s musical know-how is self-taught - it is only in 2008 that he was afforded the opportunity to study Classical Piano at the Conservatorium, University of Stellenbosch, Cape Town, marking the beginning of his career as a professional musician and music teacher.
Winston is a skilled pianist, accompanist, session musician, musical director, composer, arranger, producer and a music theory and piano teacher.
Winston is no stranger to the stage and has worked with artists like:
- Cara Frew (SA Singer & Songwriter)
- Alicia Monique Blanco - (Miss Arizona, USA)
- Darren Green (Doctor, Singer & TV Personality)
- Charlyn Davids (Cape Town Singer – Songwriter)
- Noel Robinson (Integrity Artist, UK)
- Sarah Teibo (MOBO Award Nominee, UK)
- Seth & Nirva (USA)
- SAMA Award Winners: Ernie Smith, Anton Goosen, Claire Phillips, Lloyd Cele, Nadine Blom & Jawaahier Petersen
- SAMA Award Nominees: Shaun P, Can Skylark & Heinz Winckler
- Julanie J (Singer, Songwriter, Warner Music SA Artist)
- Tebogo Louw (Idols Semi Finalist)
- Ramaine Lloyd (Cape Town Singer & Director)
- Jesse Jordan (Cape Town Singer & Songwriter)
- Henry Pike (Cape Town Singer)
- Jitsvinger (Cape Town AfriKaaps Rap Artist)
- Marthie Nel – Hauptfleisch (Cape Town Singer & Songwriter)
- Paul Adams (German based Singer Songwriter)
- Woman 2 Woman (Cape Town Parody ‘Stap Links” group)
He has recorded with the likes of Ola Sax, Alistair Andrews, Jitsvinger, Anton Goosen on his latest album entitled, Padkos, as well as the theme song for South African Horror Film released in 2017, The Lullaby, entitled, Siembamba. He also recorded the advertisement jingle for Future Life in 2021. Winston recorded and produced Alakhe’s, entitled, I am Alakhe.
In 2020 he officially released his original song as a single entitled, Come Back Home, recorded with the Band, Cappuccino the Band and produced by Ramon Alexander.
Winston performed the award-winning show AfriKaaps at Artscape, musically directed the Afrikaans show Op Gister se Voetspore at Grandwest Casino, Nuus in Afrikaans, Woman 2 Woman, directed bands for The Gathering Christian Music Festival, represented the Western Cape at Moshito Music Conference 2013 at Sandton Convention Centre.
His love and passion for music has afforded him the opportunity to travel to Baie Lazare (Seychelles) on several occassions, as well as Dubai (United Arab Emirates) and Kendal (United Kingdom).
Winston Siljeur is proudly powered by Paul Bothner Music (www.paulbothnermusic.co.za) , Camen Menswear (https://www.facebook.com/CamenMenswearFashion/) and Didi’s Grooming Studios (https://www.facebook.com/DDGroomingStudio/).